Perth & Kinross - Other Support


Use the contacts below for help or to find out more information.


SCYD – 01250 872121

Offers information and services to all young people in the Strathmore & Glens area and is led by young people.

Address: Wellmeadow House, Gas Brae, Blairgowrie PH10 6AY



Barnardo’s Hopscotch Project – 01241873146

Hopscotch provides support to young people affected by their parents alcohol and/or substance misuse problems through its confidential counselling service and groupwork provision.

Address: Almondbank House, Lewis Place, North Muirton, Perth. PH1 3BD.



Mindspace Counselling Service - 01738631639

A counselling service for people who are facing difficulties or challenges  e.g. stress bereavement, isolation, depression.

Our opening hours are 9.00-3.30 pm Monday - Friday


Please note, this service may have a waiting list.  This service is for people who want counselling, not for general enquiries or crisis calls.


Citizens Advice Bureau – 01738450581

Perth Citizens Advice Bureau gives confidential and impartial advice, independent information and assistance on a wide range of issues including welfare benefits, employment, legal issues, housing, immigration and utilities.

Address: 7 Atholl Cres, Perth PH1 5NG

Opening Hours: Open door drop-in: Monday — Friday 10 am – 12 noon

Appointments: Monday — Friday 1 pm — 4 pm (Last appointment 3 pm)

Telephone advice: Monday – Friday  10 am – 4 pm


Perth & Kinross Council Drug and Alcohol, BBV, Homeless and Carer Support Team – 01738 474 455

Support for people using drugs and/or alcohol to make positive changes to their lives and to reduce the harm caused by drug and/or alcohol use.


Address: Suite A3 Highland House St Catherine's Road Perth PH1 5YA



Information on how to be safer with alcohol and legal highs and how to get help in Perth and Kinross.


Tayside Council on Alcohol (TCA) – 01738 580336

TCA can offer support, information, advice and counselling services for those concerned about their own or another person's use of alcohol.


Tayside Substance Misuse Services (TSMS) – 01738 474455

An NHS Tayside facility which provides assessment and treatment for individuals experiencing alcohol and drug dependency.

Address: Highland House, St Catherine's Road, Perth, PH1 5YA


Perthshire Women’s Aid –  01738 639 043

A confidential service offering support, information and refuge accommodation to women, children and young people who have or are experiencing domestic abuse

National Helpline: 0800 027 1234

Address: First Floor, Merlin House, Necessity Brae , Perth, PH2 0PF

Opening Hours:  9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday


WRASAC (Women’s Rape and Sexual Abuse Centre) – Freephone Helpline number 0300 365 2001

We provide free and confidential support services to women and girls aged 13 years and over who have been raped, sexually abused or sexually exploited at any time in their life.

Opening hours : Monday: 10.00am – 12.00pm. Wednesday: 2.00pm – 4.00pm. Friday: 12.00pm – 2.00pm, or if it is after 6pm and you need support you can contact the Rape Crisis Scotland National Helpline Number:

08088 01 03 02.


Rape and Sexual Abuse Centre Perth & Kinross (RASAC P&K) – 01738 630 965 (24 hr answering machine)

Free and confidential support for women, young women (12yrs+) and young men (12 – 18 yrs) who have experienced rape or sexual abuse at any time in their life.

Support and information also available to family members, partners and friends.

Address: 18 King St, Perth, PH2 8JA

Opening Hours: Monday 10:00 – 12:00; Wednesday 12:00 – 14:00 and Friday 14:00 – 16:00 Outwith these hours a 24 hour answering machine is available.



Rape Crisis Scotland National Helpline 6pm to midnight – 08088 01 03 02


Victim Support – 01738 567 171

A free confidential service available to all victims of crime, whether or not the crime has been reported to the police.

Opening Hours: Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm

Email: victimsupport.perth&

Address: Unit 1, Highland House, St Catherine's Road, Perth, PH1 5YA

Helpline: 0345 603 9213 Open Mon – Fri 8am – 8pm


Perth & Kinross Council Welfare Rights – 01738 476900

Free, confidential and impartial benefits advice, information and appeal representation service.

Additional Info: Address: Pullar House, 35 Kinnoull Street, Perth, PH1 5GD


Tel: 01738 476900 (Option 1)


Money Crisis App

Are you having worries about finance?  There is help available for you.

You can download the Money Crisis App and it can direct you to the possible options that may be right for you.

The app can also be used by professionals who are looking for ways to help someone in financial difficulties. Available for Android or Apple devices.